If you do not have a team but would like to play in the Bay Area Super Series. You be be notified of team placement 1 week before event. Add any grouping requests in the comment box on checkout. We cannot guarantee placement.
10U, 12UA, 12UB, 14UA, 14UB, JV, Varsity
Deposit $250 per team
(link to pay balance $1400 per team – for registered teams only)
Boys High School JV Division: 9th, 10th & 11th grade. (12th graders are not allowed to play in JV Division- only 3 Juniors allowed in JV Division)
- All players must have a current US Box Lacrosse Association (USBOXLA) Membership.
- Many of the Bay Area players are already current USBOXLA members.
- Weekend Warrior Memberships are available for just $20 per player/$45 annual. http://www.membership.usboxla.com/page-1138797
- Teams must supply rosters (roster sheets will be given to team managers once registered)
- Canadian teams must have a Provincial Release.
- 3 full length Official USBOXLA Box Lacrosse games (Sunday May 28th)
- 2 full length Official USBOXLA Box Lacrosse games (Championship rounds Monday May 29th)
- all teams guaranteed at least 5 games
- $250 team deposit (due now to secure your spot)
- $1400 remainder (due May 1st)
- MULTI TEAM – Register and pay for 3 or more teams by May 1. Use code ‘bassmulti’ on check out to save $100 per team.
Quick Links for 2017 Bay Area Super Series